Google+ A Tangled Rope: It Makes You Wonder

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It Makes You Wonder

clip_image002

So, take a look at this Matilda. There are no cheese and onion crisps left in my car park now the satsumas have run amok.

Do you know how many vests were worn at the battle of the place named after a battle?

No?

Well, there you are then.

It only goes to show.

Now, as I was once one of those people who are one of those people, then I know you will be one of those other people who are not going to be one of those people who are one of those people, are you?

That is, unless you aren't, in which case you will be.

That is, unless you are, that is.

Not that I'm saying that there is anything wrong with people who aren't one of those people. Whether you are one of those people or not is not really any of my business, is it?

So, that is why I've never really asked if you are one of those people who are one of those people or if you are one of those people who aren't one of those people. Fair enough?

So, from all this I think it is safe to deduce that what is shown by all this is the thing that is shown in such cases.

Well, I must say, it certainly makes me wonder. I presume it must make you wonder too.

No comments: