Google+ A Tangled Rope: An Interest in Cabbages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An Interest in Cabbages

clip_image002

Ah… well, the cabbage….

I was rather hoping you would not notice that, or – if the worst came to the worst – you’d be too polite to mention it, but this is – after all – the interwebnets and politeness has no place here.

I mean it is not that unusual to… take an interest in cabbages, although, admittedly not usually that way.

Not that I....

No… no… no….

No….

Of course not.

I merely had it here for research purposes, obviously.

Admittedly, the way the leaves, fall open so invitingly is rather arousing, and it is rather a sexy shade of green, and the peephole bra I accidentally bought for it does seem to suit it so well, and I….

Oh, the sexy little brassica, sitting there with its wanton look of….

Hang on I need to… erm… go away for a…. moment.

[Time passes]

Ah, now where were we?

As I was saying, my little sex cauliflower, I – of course - have no interest in the cabbage that way. After all, I am a happily married man… or so my wife tells me, anyway.

I would no more take an interest in a sexy little Savoy like that than… than….

Hang on; is that wanton strumpet of a cabbage winking at me?

I think I may be in there!

No comments: