Google+ A Tangled Rope: Attack of the Glockenspiels

Monday, April 25, 2011

Attack of the Glockenspiels

clip_image002

The Glockenspiels are massing on the hillsides all around us. I think they will attack at Dawn.

Poor Dawn. I have told her to hide behind the asparagus. The Glockenspiels have a well-known fear of vegetables, so it may be just enough to save her.

When they do attack, I have told everyone to fire at Will. So now, Will is hiding too. He wanted to know why it is him that everyone fires at. I told him - quite simply - it is because it is usually his fault, and that no-one likes a smart-arse.

Anyway, it will not be long. Well, actually, it will be long. It usually is first thing in the morning, but with Dawn in hiding - far away even from Rosie's expert fingering - there is not much else I can do, except take myself in hand again. However, I am short of damson jam and my last spatula was broken in the last attack.

Still, it will be Thursday again soon and the chip shops will be open once more. That means the Ukuleles will soon be on the warpath once again. The Glockenspiels will not stand a chance against them.

No comments: