Google+ A Tangled Rope: Come Inside

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Come Inside

clip_image002

When the doorbell rang, I peeked out of the front bay window to see who it was. Two women, one younger one and one about thirty or so, stood by the front door. They had that look of the religious about them, although neither of them looked ugly enough to be real zealots.

Religious ones would be amusing, I thought to myself. I became a meek smiling old woman as I opened the door.

They uttered some religious platitudes and I nodded and smiled as though their empty mouthings had sparked a connection. I've lived through enough human religions to know how easy they come and go, despite – or maybe because of – how reverently the devout need to believe.

‘Yes, I've always wondered about that,’ I said. ‘Would you like to come in?’ I almost offered them a cup of tea, but then wondered if theirs was one of those religions that imposed odd arbitrary rules of denial on its adherents to make them more pliable.

The two women didn't even glance at each other to check their mutual feeling of security. I was an old woman. I was safe.

They came in, smiling and chatting, and walked down the hall towards the room I'd indicated as I shut the front door behind them and quickly, silently, locked and bolted it.

I noticed, as I followed them down the hall, what a nice sexy arse the older one had. I could feel myself growing out of the old woman disguise. Quickly, I looked away from her rolling arse, filling that unreligiously-tight skirt and the way it undulated, before either of them happened to glance behind them.

I got them sitting primly side by side on the sofa, turned away for a moment to let them relax and then – suddenly – turned back, changing my form as I leapt to attack.

No comments: