Google+ A Tangled Rope: How It Is With The String Thing

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

How It Is With The String Thing

Sometimes there is not enough string. Sometimes there is all the string you need. That is how it is with the string thing.

clip_image002

Sometimes you have a goat. Sometimes that goat is called Nigel. Often though, people don’t seem to think that Nigel is a good name for a goat. That is the way it is with people.

I have string and I have a goat called Nigel. That is the way it is with me. But, then, I also have a hat. The hat is not called Nigel. This is a simple peasant country village. The people who live here are simple peasant people. They think it is wrong to give your hat a name. So – while I live here - my hat does not have a name. That is the way it is with hats… for now.

So, now I live here in this simple peasant country village of nameless hats. There is a girl here. Her name is Steve. That is the way it is in this simple peasant country village of nameless hats, all the girls are called Steve. It can be confusing, but the people here live simple lives and they yearn for complication in their lives as we who live complicated lives yearn for simplicity. That is why all the girls living here are called Steve. That is the way it is with the girls living here.

I could tell you more about Steve, but if she found out about it she would not do the thing she does to me with the honeydew melon, the water bucket, the Dictionary Of Historical Place Names, the string and – of course - the hat that doesn’t have a name. So, being as I like Steve to do the thing to me that she does with the honeydew melon, the water bucket, the Dictionary Of Historical Place Names, the string and the hat that doesn’t have a name, I will say no more. That is the way it is with very advanced sexual naughtiness.

No comments: