Google+ A Tangled Rope: Not Ending Well

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Not Ending Well

clip_image001

Well, not only that there was the question of the pineapple… and the look on her face. I have seen that look before… and it did not end well, not for the person who had provoked her wrath, anyway. However, her grim smile of satisfaction as she walked away, wiping her hands, did seem to suggest that she got far more satisfaction than him from the experience.

He looked like he would be waking up from nightmares, screaming, for a long time to come, as well as walking rather gingerly for a while… and remembering – suddenly – not to attempt sitting down.

Still, I suppose it is an effective way to make sure the lesson is learnt… and learnt well.

Rather a waste of a pineapple though, in my opinion.

I am rather fond of pineapples…. Well, I used to be. That is until I’d seen what uses she could put them to.

Could be worse though,… Although, short of an actual visit to a fully-operational medieval torture chamber, I’m not really sure how.

Afterwards, though she was rather pleasant and easy company, so not only did her victim get something out of it, in terms of a lesson well-learnt, she too seemed to find the whole thing rather cathartic.

I suppose I too learnt something, by further increasing my knowledge of the number of things she does get rather too touchy about.

No comments: