Google+ A Tangled Rope: Happiness is a Warm Courgette

Monday, March 19, 2012

Happiness is a Warm Courgette

clip_image002

Still, it is not often you see one of those, let alone two. However, it is probably best if we move on from there, as the Advertising Standards Agency tend to get a bit sniffy about that much sex and violence, especially pre-watershed. Having said that, and I think it was me talking, either that or I possess a slightly more eloquent than average desk, then I think it is safe to move on to the a slightly less contentious subject, about which we could all do with some edification.

Trouble is, I can’t think of one.

Well, not one that I’m certain a person of your higher cast of mind, and snugly-fitting underwear would like to peruse, especially on a day like this when there is not a single watermelon in the house, let alone a courgette.

Hey….

Hang on….

Didn’t I just say to let alone the courgette?

Now put it down….

Wipe it, first, though… before you put it back, at least.

Hold on….

Yes, you are right… it is rather a fine example of a courgette…. So fresh… so firm….

Hang on. You stay there… and keep that courgette warm…. I’ll go and fetch a suitably pre-moistened set of bagpipes.

No comments: