Google+ A Tangled Rope: Notes and Comments: 06/06/2008

Friday, June 06, 2008

Notes and Comments: 06/06/2008

NOTES:

The Grauniad has redesigned its Cif pages and I don’t think much of it. I suppose they think it is neater to only have a few comments after each article, with a link to get all comments. However, I’ve found I can’t be arsed to bother with the link to more comments. I have already mostly stopped reading the articles, as you can usually tell what they are going to say by checking out the author who will be one who slavishly follows The Grauniad ‘s metropolitan trendy party line, or is someone picked to create a controversy and get the page views up for the advertisers.

On the bright side though, it will stop me wasting so much time wading through seemingly endless reams of comments in search of something noteworthy.

[Later] On the other hand I’ve just discovered that if you click on the Go to all comments link the article disappears, so there is some good to the new design after all.

It’s all about me, or is it?

No comments: