Google+ A Tangled Rope: One of those... Things

Monday, March 18, 2013

One of those... Things

Still, there you have it. I mean it is not often you see such a splendid example of a... well... one of those.... er.... things. Not this close at hand anyway. Usually you may have to travel as far as the nearest multi-story car park to be within sight of such a splendid example of a.... well, one of those, but today – at great... some... moderate... almost no expense we have brought this one here for you to stare at.

Isn't it ama.... well, slightly interesting?

No?

Oh,. Right, please yourselves then. After all, this is – well, nearly – only a blog. What do you expect?

…..

…. apart from the naked ladies being rather rude with their friends, that is...

…..

or the humorous cute cat pictures.

…..

Right.

I see.

Right then, if that is the case then we'll have to see about some other amus... faintly diverting way of passing a few minutes before you hie yourself away to look at the cute kittens and/or under-dressed young ladies.

…..

Hang on, I'm thinking.

…..

No, sorry that's really about it for today.

Although, if you can come back tomorrow, then there may just be something a bit more interesting.

…..

Or maybe not.

…..

Well, that's it... honestly.

…..

No, I'm not waiting for you to go so I can do something here that I'd rather you not know about.

…..

Really.

….

No, I do not have a picture of either a cute kitten and/or some under-dressed young ladies cavorting together to put up as soon as you navigate away from this page.

The very idea.

As if I’d do something like that to my devoted readership.

…..

…...

…...

…...

Have they gone yet?

Good.

Right, if you young ladies could get undressed.... a bit, I'll go and get the basket of cute kittens.

….

Yes, there will be cake, too.

No comments: