Google+ A Tangled Rope: One That Size

Monday, May 05, 2014

One That Size


But, look….’

She turned.

I could tell she was impressed.

It’s not often you see one that size, not these days.’ She took a step back towards me. ‘Can I touch it?’

I hesitated.

Oh, go on….’ She licked her lips. ‘Please?’

I don’t know,’ I said. ‘After all, we hardly know each other.’

It would be…’ she said, edging closer to me and looking up into my eyes. ‘A way of us getting to know each other better.’

I nodded, suddenly feeling much warmer. I could feel the heat of her body and smell her perfume… an expensive one. I breathed deeply and my senses were full of her.

Let me touch it… please.’ She looked up at me, longing in her eyes.

Of course,’ I said. ‘You do know that just about now there is a twist in the narrative that reveals the joke that is the whole point of this story?’

Yes, of course,’ she said. ‘I’ve been in quite a few stories like this before. In fact, if you do the researchyou’ll see that I’m one of this author’s stock characters.’

So you do realise that this sexual overtone, the euphemistic speech will turn out to have nothing to do with sex after all, in the end?’

Yes, of course,’ she said. ‘But, in the meantime…?’

What?’

Give us a feel of your cock.’



[Books by David Hadley are available here (UK) or here (US)]

No comments: