Google+ A Tangled Rope: Just Another Love Story

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just Another Love Story

image

I was never sure if Kim loved me, but I was always sure that she loved my cock. In our early days, I would sit there in my big old green armchair, reading a book, listening to music or just staring off into space and she would curl up on the floor between my legs with her head resting against my thigh next to my cock. She would kiss it and stoke it and rub her cheek along it, much as a cat rubs itself against you when it hurries in from the cold or the rain.

I can remember waking up on those young summer mornings to find her already awake, either sitting up cross-legged in the bed, or lying at some odd angle, my cock in her hand already wide awake and eager to greet her.

Kim would sleep at night, snuggled up close behind me with her arm over me and my cock held tight in her hand, sometimes so tight I had to prise her fingers open one by one if I needed to get up for a piss or something. Then, if I was lying facing her I would wake suddenly to find her sleeping halfway down the bed, her hands resting under the side of her head as she lay facing me, my cock resting on her arm and her slow, even, breath blowing across my cock, her lips touching, almost kissing it.

During the day, several times a day, Kim would, whenever she could, take my cock in her mouth and suck it with the intensity and concentration of a hungry baby desperate for the breast. It seemed to bring her that same comfort that the baby got too, often falling easily into a contented sleep once she'd got her fill.

She would ride it, too, as though it was some kind of magical steed riding some fairy tale princess to a distant magical land only she could believe in.

When it was over, and she was satisfied, she would open her eyes and look down at me as though I was someone come to meet her at some train station, airport or dock as she returned home from her travels to some exotic far-off distant country that lay somewhere deep within her orgasms. She would be distant, hesitant, even somewhat formal, as though I was some third person, some outsider trying to come between her and her cock.

I knew then, even in the early days, that one day Kim would set off to find that far distant country she visited, only for a while, in her orgasms and that she would leave the cock behind when she realised she could never take it with her on her journeys far deeper than I could ever go.

I could see it in Kim's eyes that morning when she kissed my cock good-bye, that she was going, going forever and not coming back, and that my cock would have to learn to live, like me, alone.

No comments: