Google+ A Tangled Rope: This Silent Blog (Continued)

Monday, November 26, 2007

This Silent Blog (Continued)

(Continued from here – sort of)

I think I have decided what this blog is going to be for from now on. It is an idea I’ve been toying with for quite a while, in fact it was one of the ideas that I wanted to try when I began this whole blogging business back with Stuff and Nonsense (now long deleted) a few years ago now.

However, it seems that one rather intellectually cuddly person (amongst no doubt several others I have not come across) has already beaten me to it, coining the rather lovely term Blessay (blog essay) in the process.

In short this is what I want to do from now on, longish (by the standards of the average blog post anyway) essay-type pieces on subjects as and when they occur to me, and not particularly tied to anything in the news or in the MSM at the time.

Of course, this will mean that new posts will be rather haphazard, appearing whenever I have completed them, rather than to any fixed schedule. Therefore, in which case, if you are interested, then the RSS feed will be your friend.

I am already well into the first of these new style posts, so it could be along any time soon (or, rather, soonish).

See you then.

No comments: