Google+ A Tangled Rope: New Found Land

Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Found Land

image

It was slow, tentative as though we were learning the language of each other. We made gestures towards understanding. The touch of fingertips on skin and responded to, while the words we used to each other were little more than murmurs. Neither of us understanding the words of the other, but understanding each touch of body against body.

She was slow, lithe, undulating against the touch of my hands as they explored. Small light kisses on my face as my travelling hands discovered the secrets of her unmapped body until I found the treasures that made her whispered words sigh into moans and mutterings.

Her hands moved down my face and down across my chest before her arms wrapped around me, with one of her long sinuous legs as my fingers discovered her secret treasures. She nibbled my earlobe and told me something urgent in a language I did not know. She clung to me as I explored more of her body until the waves began to storm her body. The waves crashed and broke and her moans murmured down to a hesitant whisper in my ear as me fingers ceased their exploration.

Then she took me by the hand and led me to the new world of her bed where once again I became an explorer in her new found land.

[Books by David Hadley are available here (UK) or here (US).]

No comments: