Google+ A Tangled Rope: The Following Morning

Sunday, October 06, 2013

The Following Morning

clip_image001

When I woke up a bright sun-shining morning, but – at the time – I didn't really notice the weather outside the casement because one of the women from the night before was sitting astride me. She was naked and holding my cock in one hand. Meanwhile the other woman still slept, naked and warm beside me.

What a fine way to start the day, I thought, despite my hangover.

Only for a moment, though.

Because next thing I knew, Gwenda, the one sitting astride me, had a knife in her other hand. A very sharp knife, because when I looked down, I saw a thin red line appear where she pressed the knife's edge against the base of my cock.

'Move, call out for your guards, or anything and I'll cut it off,' Gwenda said. 'I grew up on a farm, so I've done this before.'

I gulped, nodded and gulped again. Whenever I turned up back at his Keep, my father often said that one day my prick would get me into trouble. But I'd never expected that I'd get it into so much danger.

'Get up, Mo!' Gwenda kneed the sleeping woman in the back.

Mowena muttered and grumbled in her sleep as the other woman's knee rocked her back and forth beside me.

I thought about reaching up and grabbing that knife while Gwenda was distracted. But she just glanced up at me, giving my cock a firm squeeze. I forgot the idea, deciding instead to lie still and wait for a better opportunity.

Gwenda shifted position so she could stretch out her leg. She kicked Mowena off the bed.

Mowena landed on the floor with a loud thump and some very original curses. For a moment, I thought the guards outside my chamber would come in to discover the source of the noise. But then I remembered about all the noise the girls and I had made in the night and realised the guards would just laugh and joke amongst themselves about what was going on behind the closed door. That is, if they weren't busy with the women they'd taken to the inn's other bedrooms.

So, I decided to wait, as calm as I could be with a razor-sharp knife pressed against the root of my cock, and see what happened next.

So, I did.

No comments: