Google+ A Tangled Rope: Falling into the Dunes

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Falling into the Dunes

clip_image001

We fell together into the dunes, sliding down the sand into each other's arms, our mouths locked together in a kiss.

'We shouldn't,' Suzie said and kissed me deeper pulling my face on to hers. We broke apart, grinning at each other.

'This is wrong.' This time Suzie's hands were moving down my body. My shirt was open and I was wearing only shorts. Already she was unbuttoning, unzipping the shorts. 'We shouldn't.'

I kissed her shoulder, saying nothing, easing off the strap off her bikini top, untying it at the back and letting it fall.

Suzie was kissing down my chest, my stomach. I knelt up and let her carry on. She had my cock in her hand, she looked at it, kissed it and then lowered her warm wet mouth over it.

I arched back, seeing over the top of the dune towards where the rest of our families sat on the beach. I could see Martin, Suzie's husband, digging a sandcastle with a couple of our kids. My wife, Jenny, was down by the sea, Suzie’s baby in her arms and her free hand holding the hand our other daughter paddling next to her.

Suzie looked up at me and I pushed her back down into the dune, pulling her bikini bottoms off with one hand before parting her legs. She tasted of sea and sand and suntan oil, at least down as far as her bikini bottom, then, from then on, she tasted of Suzie. A taste I still remembered, even after all the years since I'd last tasted her.

'We shouldn't,' Suzie said again, pulling me on top of her. 'Come on, Pete, fuck me… now!'








No comments: