Google+ A Tangled Rope: Mothership

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Mothership

clip_image002

It was bigger than I expected it to be, but then I hadn’t often wondered about how big I would expect them to be. Usually, when I think about things it does often end up being about certain ladies and about how we could spend some interesting time together, exploring the outer edges of erotic possibility.

Of course, it is not that I don’t think about other things as well. It is just that I like to think about the ladies more – much more – than I like to think about the other things, up to - and including - beer.

As for the alien motherships, to be honest, I hadn’t thought about them much at all. That is unless they were those aliens who Captain Kirk always happened to meet for some hot Starship Captain on alien sex-action, or – in some episodes – alien on Starship Captain sex-action.

But, here I was on the alien mothership. At least, I presumed it was the mothership, like I said, I don’t think about aliens that often and I’d never really wondered about what separated the mothership from whatever other classes of ships the aliens would have.

However, it was massive, so - until I found out any different - I decided to regard it as the mothership as I set off down a corridor at random. As I explored, I started thinking about how I’d actually ended up on this alien mothership (possibly) in orbit around the Earth… but that was another story.

No comments: