Google+ A Tangled Rope: Outside Her world

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Outside Her world

image

Within the enclosing moments, she turned and became, changing from the slow tentative writhings as though possessed by some need beyond what this ordinary world contains. She whispered my name as though it was some incantation to a new god she had discovered. Holding my head in the palms of her hands, her body writhed up to meet my kissing lips.

I could be that god, I thought in those few seconds I paused to let her press her need against my outstretched tongue. I have the power to twist her life away from the ordinary; to make her writhe and undulate in this desperate need to be taken to that world far beyond the ordinariness of this room in this tired world.

I could take her there, use my body: my tongue, my lips, my hands, my cock, to take her there, transport her beyond the edges of this world, but I was not a god, not omnipotent, not omnipresent.

I could take her there, but I would stay here on the edge, in the doorway; on the outside, denied entrance to that world of wonder that she came in while I stayed here, on the outside… only watching as she took hold of that world in her clenching hands and wrapped her legs tight around it as she made it her own.

No comments: