Google+ A Tangled Rope: A Rather Nifty Hat

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

A Rather Nifty Hat

clip_image001

Anyway, there you are: one of the finest examples of a… well, one of those… er… things it has ever been my pleasu… that I’ve seen, certainly in this life, anyway.

Although, there was a time when I was in another life (much like this one, but with a wider choice of possible socks and a rather nifty hat… oh, and a rather splendid selection of cheeses) and , instead of messing around with… well, with things like that - whatever it turns out to be – I engaged in some rather unusual sexual activities with a couple of very nice young ladies who felt their horizons needed a certain amount of broadening in that area and – thenceforth – selected me as being the ideal gentleman to help them in their quest.

However, I’m reasonably certain you didn’t come here for talk of such matters, after all there are many disreputable places on these Interwebnets where such things occur, but I’m sure you would not be one to immediately head off there, rather than stay here patiently waiting for me to remember what it was – if anything – I was going to write about today. That is if I can stop thinking about that previous life and its rather remarkable cheese… and the nifty hat.

So, anyway….

Oh, you’ve already gone.

No comments: