Google+ A Tangled Rope: Naked Hopscotch

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Naked Hopscotch

clip_image002

Here and now.

So, anyway, I said to him, I said, "And anyway, it isn't right, is it?" Still, as they say.

But anyway, here am I keeping the goat-stretching device all to myself, when this is the first Thursday when you've had a chance to wear the mittens since…. Oh, I don't know how long.

What do you use for spatulas when the donkey is not feeling well?

I don't know how it happened, but the orange marmoset maintenance engineering spanner just broke. It came apart in my hand. Ah, well, I suppose you just have to expect that sort of thing, these days.

Of course, now that it is open on Tuesdays I can have the ceremonial turkey basting shorts professionally ironed the day before, even though it does tend to play havoc with the scheduling of the tadpole sorting excursions with the boys from the Naked Hopscotch club. Never mind though, as they say, it will all come out in the wash.

Now, as I wasn't saying: Hamsters, where do you buy yours? I must get through a good half-dozen a so every fortnight now the bookshelves have been varnished. Sometimes I think it is a good job they do grow on trees.

But, don't laugh; it will be Wednesday again before you know it and we'll have to wheel all the old ladies out onto the motorway… again.

No comments: