Google+ A Tangled Rope: Including the Zebra

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Including the Zebra

clip_image002

Well, now, disregard my undertakings and call me Edwina, never in all my days (including that special Tuesday), have I ever seen anything like that, and yes – before you ask – I have been to Leeds*.

It is amazing how you can do that and keep a straight face, as well as keep such dexterous control over your yo-yo. I’m surprised, though, that the zebra is not somewhat more skittish, especially when in such close proximity to someone of your reputation who is wearing both a kilt and wellies.

Still, as they say, West Bromwich wasn’t built in a day – despite all the seemingly contrary evidence.

Enough, though, of all this small talk, let us go then you and I (oh, and the zebra, if you insist) now the trainee supermarket managers are spread out against the sky and see what wonders and delights await us on this fine(ish) morn… er… afternoon.

Oh….

Right….

Well, that’s that done. One more item to cross off the list.

Only… well, you see I thought there would be a bit more than this, and what with you wearing your special ‘Wednesday night’ cardigan too.

Still, we may as well not waste the zebra, being as you’ve hired it specially… so, wait here, and I’ll go and fetch my harmonica.

 

*But only the once… obviously.

No comments: