Google+ A Tangled Rope: Social Justice and the Cabbage

Friday, July 15, 2011

Social Justice and the Cabbage

image

If – and only if – you have a particular interest in the political use of cabbage, and - especially – if you feel that social justice would be best served if there was more attention paid to the role of cabbage in the just society, then – I'm afraid – this post is not for you.

However, if you think that too little attention is paid to the erotic use of cabbage, especially in a long-term loving relationship, then it would be best if you took your cabbage and your freely-consenting partner of choice (if applicable) to somewhere more suited to such matters and leave the rest of us to get on with it.

Ah....

I was hoping this meeting would be between more than the just two of us.... Not that I wish to cast any aspersions on your love of the cabbage – may I say what a fine specimen it is too, if somewhat wilted by your somewhat... er... shall we say, over-eager attentions.

Anyone, without further ado, let us move on to discuss the socio-economic importance of the cabbage... Now, as I said as far back as 1982, I...

Where are you going...?

Oh....

Right....

I see....

….

Er... you wouldn't mind leaving your cabbage behind, would you...?

No comments: