Google+ A Tangled Rope: Erotic Business Studies

Friday, March 11, 2011

Erotic Business Studies


Now, take my hand and I’ll take you to places only ever dreamed of by those of a more utilitarian cast of underwear and together we will experience the delights of all-nude accountancy and – if you feel daring enough, and we can get a pad of unused invoices – erotic business studies. I will take you deep into the secret heart of the stationery cupboard, down to the very depths of the filing system of your soul. Together we will strip naked and spread ourselves across the boardroom table of all your most cherished secret fantasies, photocopy our love and CC it to the entire world by accident once again.

I will show you how my stapling machine can fasten the loose sheets of our desires together so that they flutter in the gentle breezes of the desktop fan of all you ever wished for in an office romance. You will open the drawers of your filing cabinet wide for me to bury my documentation so deep inside you, that no-one will ever be able to find it again.

We will tarry by the coffee machines of each other’s longings deep into the never-ending slow Tuesday afternoons and never worry that our mutual staff assessments will be found wanting ever again.

No comments: