Google+ A Tangled Rope: Rawlplugs

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Rawlplugs

clip_image002

Place the Wensleydale cheese next to the mime artist and step well back before the sex weasels catch the scent, otherwise you could be in serious danger of having your choice of trouser ridiculed by the assistant librarian as se goes about re-shelving all the hardback political thrillers.

However, we didn’t come all this far along the ring road for me to impart such words of wisdom to you, especially at the price you are paying. No, it is about time, my little artist’s sketchpad we talked of such manly things as creosote and the length of your drill bits.

I know I have seen you hanging around in the car park of our local DIY Emporium trying to muster the courage to seek out some rawlplugs of your own, but such a heady experience is not for one so young as you. DIY is for a person of much more mature a cardigan than you possess, my young man….

What..?

Are you sure…?

Hang on… could I… just for the sake of accuracy….

My… my….

Anyway….

As I was saying, young lady… er…. Would you mind if I had another look… just to….

No comments: