Google+ A Tangled Rope: Genital-Clutching Thursday

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Genital-Clutching Thursday

clip_image002

She was the sort of person who was that sort of person. If you ever needed to describe anyone who was that sort of person, then she was more than ideal for the purpose. Never, before or since, have I ever seen anyone more typical of that sort of person.

It seems almost magical the way you can do that using only your bare hands and a jar of mayonnaise. Isn't modern science wonderful?

I do not know what to say now. I put it down over there and now I've forgotten where I've put it. It seems strange the way it vibrates like that. I wish I had a hamster for every time it has happened to me.

There are strange goings-on in the Palace of Goings-On. The Lord High Minister of Goings-On has decreed seventeen new Holy Goings-On holidays. Each is to take place on the first Monday after Genital-Clutching Thursday.

People who wear yellow trousers should be taunted by specially-commissioned dwarves dressed up as Scandinavian Toad-Experts, wearing parsnips as identifying lapel badges. It is the only sensible way to go.

I shall not turn this off now, it is just getting warm.

No comments: