Google+ A Tangled Rope: Autumn’s Tangled Undergrowth

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Autumn’s Tangled Undergrowth

clip_image002

It was the fading summer of this girlfriend. She sat in my armchair, naked except for a pale blue t-shirt. She had one leg thrown carelessly over the threadbare arm of the chair as she lay back in it. She was a tall girl, but she could almost lie flat in that chair with her bum resting on the very edge of it.

I was sitting on the floor between her open legs, watching her as her long languid fingers eased their way through her golden brown pubic hair like undulating snakes sliding through autumn’s tangled undergrowth.

I watched in silence, as her fingers moved, hypnotised by the sheer beauty of the moment and he way her labia opened like a flower coming into bloom, and how - inside the dew-moistened petals - the nectar was waiting.

Eyes closed, she was lost deep inside her own world, biting her lip as the intensity grew and the snakes chased their prey down into the dark and lost themselves inside the cave; then becoming more purposeful, diving deep beyond themselves to take her there.

Then, when she surfaced up again from the depths of her own underground seas, she smiled at me and held out those fingers for me to kiss.

I was so eager to kiss, so eager to taste, but I waited unmoving, still, because then I thought I knew that such summers are endless. 

No comments: