Google+ A Tangled Rope: This Is How It Turns

Thursday, July 03, 2008

This Is How It Turns

Coming out from silence into the world, holding close to the peace of solitude in the face of so many faces I turn away to head for the hills and the sounds of a world left to itself.



I have held the human world in my hand, held it close enough and I know it and I see it and still I prefer this moment of solitude and the stillness that lies within it.



I want the morning as it shakes off the night and spreads its wings out into the daytime skies. The day that wakes up singing from treetop to treetop, singing its own songs. I want to follow the morning and see how it turns to follow a stream and how it moves over the hillsides and down across valleys again, deep into the heartbeat of the day.





No comments: